- The MFC is a non-profit 501c3 organization and all members are volunteers (with good teeth). The MFC is always looking for new members. If you think you might be interested in becoming a member of the MFC please contact us at MFC@mantoloking.org or go to our Contacts page for more information.
- The MFC is organized into two (2) parallel organizational structures; Administration and Line (see organization charts below).
- Administration officers are responsible for the management, budgeting, fund raising, and regulatory compliance of the Company and its members.
- Line officers are responsible for fire prevention, fire suppression, emergency response, equipment maintenance and repair, and training.
- Funding for the MFC is provided from two primary sources; the Borough of Mantoloking municipal budget, and annual fundraising. Each of these two components make-up approximately 50% of the total annual budget of the MFC.